Modular Hearth Pad System
What is a Modular Hearth System?
The affordable Modular Hearth System protects your floor and deck from falling embers and messy spills. By joining individual tiled panels with our unique locking system, you can make a beautiful ember protector in minutes. Panels are 12" wide by 24", 36" or 48" long and are just over 3/8" thick. You can build a pad to just the size you need.
- It is the most innovative approach to hearth protection.
- It is designed to solve issues current production hearth pads face - too many options, sizes, shapes, tile selections, freight damage, cracking/discoloring grout, and more.
- It is a patent-pending hearth pad containing only non-combustible material.
- It is designed around our patented “Modular Panel” in which we tight set the tile to a patent-pending engineered steel backer panel. Panels are designed to put together with locking strips for a Type 1 (T1) hearth pad or simply laid into a frame for a Type 2 (T2) hearth pad.
- It is packaged so that the most popular sizes will allow assembly of either a standard shape or corner shape Type 2 (T2) hearth pad.
- It is the most innovative approach to hearth protection currently available.
- It is a patent pending hearth pad of the highest quality containing only non-combustible material.
- It is a hearth pad designed around a modular panel that is specifically engineered - patented steel backer with tile or slate bonded to create a modular panel.
It is a hearth pad that:
- ships in a well engineered box designed to protect the hearth pad from damage.
- is easy to handle – all sizes (except 60" x 60") ship in a 48"L or 36"L x 12"W x 7"H box.
- 60" hearth pads ship in two boxes – one 48"L x 12"W x 7"H and one 36"L x 12"W x 7"H.
- is designed so replacement parts can be sent out immediately in the event damage does occur.
- will continue to provide maximum protection in the event a tile cracks.
- produces minimal waste and uses no water - Green Manufacturing.
- eliminates grout with tight set tile.
- is built only as a Type 2 (T2) modular hearth pad when using the frame.
- eliminates any worry over whether a Type 1 (T1) or a Type 2 (T2) is needed, thus further reducing the number of SKU numbers.
- is available as an inexpensive Type 1 (T1) modular hearth pad if used without a frame – available in square or rectangle shapes only.
Our product assembles easily as well as installs simply by either your installing dealer or yourself! Packaging is made for easy handling and safe shipping. Each kit includes all parts needed to assemble a corner or standard modular hearth pad in our most popular sizes 36", 48" and 60". No tools, no fuss, fast and easy.